Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,886 (€3,212) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)