Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04096 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,831 (Taka 69,108) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)