Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,583 prices entered by 626 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.379 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,237 (AU$10,186) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)