Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,282 (₩1,191,865) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)