Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,491 (₩2,504,718) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)