Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,174 (₩2,187,162) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)