Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.759 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,877 (2,130 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)