Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09575 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,677 (69,732 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)