Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08830 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,433 (38,884 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)