Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,314 (₨26,752) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)