Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05452 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,394 (₨43,909) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)