Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05037 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,408 (₨27,958) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)