Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04668 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,075 (₨44,443) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (26 minutes ago)