Cost of living comparison between Surakarta, Indonesia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,066 (Rp 8,538,721) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)