Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,567 (Rp 18,739,873) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)