Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 8.234 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,707 (﷼ 450) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)