Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08869 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (28,189 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)