Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11093 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,500 (49,581 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)