Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.973 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,000 (S/. 14,390) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)