Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,602 (1,439,709 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)