Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,519 (1,326,816 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)