Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.195 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,366 (﷼ 1,631) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)