Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17151 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,465 (E£ 26,034) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)