Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18502 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,534 (E£ 35,316) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (37 minutes ago)