Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18243 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,830 (E£ 37,439) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)