Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17823 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,342 (E£ 41,196) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (16 minutes ago)