Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45166 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 551 ($b1,221) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)