Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,573 (€6,540) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (39 minutes ago)