Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,172 (€5,652) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)