Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.942 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,036 (£4,661) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)