Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,681 ($6,379) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)