Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05400 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,239 (руб 59,985) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (33 minutes ago)