Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43619 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 45,514 (kr 104,345) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)