Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40510 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,153 (kr 89,246) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)