Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36728 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,344 (kr 60,836) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)