Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.413 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,600 ($5,157) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)