Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.237 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,378 ($5,368) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)