Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.801 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 66% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 33,290 (CHF 8,758) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)