Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,483 (₨51,743) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)