Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,263 (15,982 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)