Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23984 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,789 (R 49,155) in Soweto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)