Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,364 (£6,047) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)