Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,028 (1,548 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)