Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.391 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,973 (1,418 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)