Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.475 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,473 (2,355 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)