Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00979 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,009 (307,356 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (18 minutes ago)