Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.856 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,578 (1,389 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)