Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.952 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,351 (692 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)