Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,410 (1,426 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)