Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,902 (7,643 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)