Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06110 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,891 (63,680 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)