Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05954 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,180 (53,416 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)