Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,362 (2,755TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)