Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.689 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,516 (CHF 5,561) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)