Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,710 (CHF 7,396) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)