Cost of living in Singapore compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,636 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.234 BRL / SGD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,338 (SGD $9,105) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)