Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,487 (19,952,746 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)