Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,533 (21,895,404 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)