Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.734 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,348 (RM3,200) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)