Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.752 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,357 (RM3,136) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)