Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,043 (₨99,295) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)