Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02440 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,764 (72,320 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (33 minutes ago)