Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,450 (元7,775) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)