Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45604 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,772 (元6,078) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)