Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,373 (元12,667) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)