Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,099 (Dirham 22,919) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £258 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)