Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,729 (Dirham 15,900) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)