Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.47134 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,994 (元31,813) in Shantou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (35 minutes ago)