Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,541 (元54,077) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)