Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,157 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45440 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,178 (元46,607) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)