Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,526 (RM3,308) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)