Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,845 (2,091 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)