Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.406 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,032 (2,156 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)