Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.689 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,513 (€4,748) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)